I am an associate attorney specializing in complex commercial, intellectual property, and technology-related litigation. At Chapman Spingola, I have the privilege of learning each day from a team of sharp attorneys with years of experience providing exemplary legal services to a variety of forward-thinking clients, from inventors and entrepreneurs to major national companies and brands.
Prior to joining Chapman Spingola as an attorney, I worked for the firm as a law clerk and a summer associate, which provided me with an invaluable practical education for my current role.
My experience includes litigation and client counseling in trademark and trade dress infringement, breaches of contract and fiduciary duties, legal malpractice, and fraud, and disputes involving patent and trade secret licensing, custom software contracts, and mergers and acquisitions. I have a particular passion for the vibrant intersection of technology and law.
- Member of the Chicago Bar Association
- Member of the Chicago LGBTQ+ Bar Association (LAGBAC)
- Alumni volunteer for the Chicago-Kent College of Law Moot Court Honor Society
- Judicial Extern, Honorable Bertina E. Lampkin, Illinois Appellate Court – First District (2019)
- Chicago-Kent Honors Scholar
J.D., cum laude, Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Moot Court Honor Society
- Institute for Science, Technology, and Law
B.A., Government, Cornell University