Erica K. Achepohl
As an associate, I focus my practice in the areas of complex commercial and intellectual property litigation. I also counsel clients on a variety of matters including employment issues, patent and trademark infringement and breach of contract. I enjoy advancing creative solutions to help clients navigate both the litigation and transactional aspects of their businesses.
Prior to joining as an associate, I was a summer associate with Chapman Spingola. This opportunity allowed me to gain valuable experience in all aspects of cases, from pre-trial alternative dispute resolution to discovery to drafting dispositive briefs and motions. I strive to use my experience and skills to effectively achieve my clients’ interests and goals.
- Member of the Chicago Bar Association
- Judicial Extern, Honorable Judge Sanjay Tailor, Cook County – Chancery Division (2020)
- Loyola Law Journal Editor
- VisMoot Fellow – Best Oralist Honorable Mention
- Intellectual Property Legal Writing Tutor
B.A., International Area Studies, Washington University in St. Louis (Minors: French and Business Leadership)