I also have experience in commercial litigation, mediation, and arbitration.
I have represented clients in the following industries:
- Financial services, including securities trading and investing
- Renewable chemicals
- Technology consulting
- Retail clothing
- Health and wellness
- Alternative energies, specifically wind power
- Online entertainment, including multi-player role-player games
- Software development and licensing
- Information technology
- Travel and touring
- Insurance/insurance agencies
- Automotive component manufacturing
- Professional sports
- Brand name furniture manufacturing
- Music, movies and other forms of media and entertainment.
I handle domestic and international intellectual property and technology licensing transactions, and negotiate research and development, software development, licensing and Software-as-a-Service agreements, supply, distribution, manufacturing and a variety of commercial agreements. I have handled intellectual property aspects of multi-million and billion dollar corporate transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, private equity and venture capital and credit facilities.
I counsel clients concerning legal issues in all aspects of intellectual property law (trademark, copyright, trade secret and rights of publicity) and intellectual property issues in bankruptcy, franchise and antitrust.
I have also litigated intellectual property and commercial cases (including mediation and arbitration) at the local and national level.